Tiffin Inn Pancake House

6601 Veterans Memorial Boulevard, Metairie, LA, USA
(504) 888-6602
Tiffin Inn Pancake House - chocolate pancakes!
Tiffin Inn Pancake House - The selection of syrups; strawberry, maple, blueberry, boysenberry and pecan

Tiffin Inn Pancake House Metairie Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Pancakes!!! Feb 28, 2011
On our way to Starbucks and then another restaurant for breakfast, we drove by the Tiffin Inn Pancake House. Hold the phone -- pancakes? We are eating here!

This was truly a local's restaurant. I would say there wasn't a tourist here, but there were two -- me and my cousin. The waitresses practically knew everyone by name, and being Sunday morning, there were several families eating breakfast.

The menu had twelve different varieties of pancakes, plus there was a full breakfast menu. The pancake choices included regular buttermilk (short stack, stack, or silver dollar) pancakes, strawberry or blueberry pancakes, Hawaiian, as well as others. The variety that caught my eye: chocolate! Five chocolate pancakes drizzles with chocolate syrup and swirled with whipped cream. Oh, my goodness! These pancakes were go-ood. I never would have thought of putting chocolate syrup and pancakes together, but it works well!

Breakfast wasn't expensive, $7 for the stack of five pancakes. And, to be quite honest, some of the waitstaff, our waitress included, could be a little gruff. She did her job by taking our order and bringing our food, but she wasn't overly friendly at all.
The selection of syrups; strawberr…
chocolate pancakes!