Tiffany Tourist Hotel

Check Seoul Hotel Deals

Tiffany Tourist Hotel Seoul Reviews

jhulian jhulian
Awesome hotel location and cheap! Feb 24, 2012
I gotta say that I quite love this hotel. Its not the fanciest but it is very cheap and the location in my opinion is amazing!

For the price I paid for was cheaper if not as cheap as staying at a hostel. The room was also very big compared to other rooms in Asia.

My favorite thing would have to be the location. There is a bus that runs from the airport straight to the hotel and stops right in front of it! If thats not good enough, the station is literally less than 50 steps away from the hotel!

Restaurants and convenience stores right behind the hotel. And I didnt realize this before but its located in Gangnam lol

Tiffany Tourist Hotel Overview

The Tiffany Tourist Hotel is located in Gangnam area, one of Seoul's most important commercial, shopping and entertainment venues, being only a short distance of five minutes' walk to the Exit 14 of Cheongdam subway station. Nearby landmarks include the Olympic Stadium, World Trade Center, COEX exhibition center and plenty of shopping venues.

The Seoul property offers guestrooms that are either designed in ultra contermporary style or traditional Korean style, all units equipped with modern amenities such as TV, refrigerator and dual-line telephone.

Delicious local cuisine and Western dishes are served at the on-site restaurant, while tasty snacks and refreshing beverages are available at the cafe.

The hotel offers free internet access which enables guests to stay connected with their friends and families.

Tiffany Tourist Hotel Amenities

• Shops
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Parking
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower