Tiffany Arugam Bay

0094779358869

Tiffany Arugam Bay Reviews

Charbelto Charbelto
Tiffany (Arugam Bay) Aug 15, 2013
This place was one of the best of my trip in Sri Lanka. This Place is owned by a family no marketing no Advertising even people who live in Arugam Bay they don't know it. It is Located at Arugam bay and 1 minute walk from the main road next to Sam’s Hut hotel.

No words could ever describe how I was amazed with this lovely haven that I found by mistake. I was walking down on the beach to look for a place to stay, and I’ve heard somebody calling me by “Sir, sir” and when I turned my head, it was a small guy who smiles at his best invited me to his place.

To my surprise, he has a 3 bungalow which is very clean and quiet and 10 meters away from the beach, for a price of 20 USD per night. Hot water was not available no Air-condition there is an electric fan that can be used. It was so cozy and I felt very comfortable and looking forward for my evening to stay there. The night will be more interesting if you stay for dinner, Mr Jenaid wife cooked a big Tuna fish with the most tasty curry and rice and salad. With the breeze of the ocean and the sound of waves could get you a lovely sleep.

Mr. Jenaid the owner will do anything to keep you happy with his smiles and warm welcome that could make you feel at home. Each time you will meet him he will offer a cup of tea or coffee, and ask if anything you want and he could be off help.

After visiting a lot of places I thought those kind of places don't exist anymore:):) but you will find at Tiffany.
Tiffany Arugam Bay  Map