Tierra Santa

243-0970

Tierra Santa Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Delicious Middle Eastern Food - Tierra Santa Cafe Restaurant Oct 29, 2008
I discovered this place just by chance, while I was driving in my way to meet Malvin. We both love this kind of food, so we decided to go there for dinner.

This place is just 4 months all, that's why I haven't heard about it, haha. It's very well located. The restaurant is in the 1st floor. It's small and popular, so it gets packed easily. The second floor is a bar, white and modern. Looks nice, I have to go back, hehe.

The food is very good and they have a good variety. I find this place better than the one I use to visit. All the dishes looked delicious. We had Falafel Shawerma, Arabian Salad (really fresh) and stuffed Zucchini, Eggplant & Yellow Pepper. All of them were very tasty! Definitely I want to come back to try the Arabian Platter. And I did it! So good... They have a wide selection of dishes, desserts and Arab coffee.

Recently they started to offer fruit salads and juices. Actually is another franchise that is located in the same restaurant. OMG! It's delicious. Many fruits, not just the regular ones.

They also have hookahs and a good variety of flavored tobacco. You can either smoke it downstairs or do it upstairs, where the bar is located. We tried the apple and strawberry. Personally I prefer the apple one. It was my 1st time smoking and found it softer :)

Regarding the bar upstairs, they offer a show with Arabian Dances on Saturday and great drinks, good selection of pisco cocktails. The environment there looks cool! Also they have Happy Hours, haha, and a karaoke! We came back on a Saturday. We were expecting a girl dancing, but it was a guy! He dances very well, just remember him dancing with a glass on his head, ufff. Since the place is small, it's a familiar environment, so the dancer would ask some of the people there to join him dancing. He didn't only dances, but also sings. I like the white furniture with the blue light. It looks cool and a bit mystic when you are smoking your hookah ;)

Just one thing to remember. The bartender doesn't have much expertise / time, so they offer you just long drinks and avoid serving cocktails :(

The staff was nice. One of the waiters seems to be in a hurry all the time, but other was really helpful and kind. My second time there, he kept on coming the whole time asking us how everything was and if we needed anything else. He gave us all the info we asked about the Arabian nights.

They have another location in Surco - close to my house, mmm, how convenient: Av. Primavera 1427 CC Monterrico (435-8470)

And both offer delivery, hehehe

Well, right now this place is part of my MUST list. I have to go back there soon in order to taste other dishes, hehe.
Falafel Shawerma
tasty, pepper, zucchini and eggpla…
tasty dolmas & fresh cucumber sala…
yadilitta says:
Thanks for the congrats!!!!
Petra2111 says:
Hey Yadi, Congrats on your review being featured!! Nice job!! Have a great weekend! :-)
Jacqinmiddenamerika says:
Congrats on your featured review! Way to go! :-)

Check Lima Hotel Deals