6 Bachstraße, Berlin, Germany
www.tiergartenquelle.de - 030/3927 ext. 615

Tiergarten Quelle Berlin Reviews

Farmboy23662001 Farmboy2…
Great Local German Food Sep 07, 2010
Just wandering the streets, you would probably walk right past this place and never think of going in but what a mistake that would be. This is a true local resturant located right under the S-Bahn Tiergarten Station. Don't be fooled by the outside apprearance. Inside you will find delicious food with a room full of locals. There are only about 8 to 10 tables seating about 10 people each. You will be sat at a table where there is room, so you will probably be sat at a table with 8 other locals but what an experience. I had the pork and it was magnificcent. It took some time for the food to come out but it was well worth the wait and it offered some time to sample the great German beer. The servings were quite generous. It was so good we returned the next night for dinner again. This time I had the stuffed Wienerschnitzel and it was just as good. The first night we were fortunate enough to get the table in front of the window to ourselves but the next night we were sat with the locals and it was just so cool. The staff was friendly and attentive. As a matter of fact, when we returned the second night, the gentleman behind the bar recognized me and immediately brought over a cold glass of the beer I had been drinking the night before. If you are in Berlin, you can't leave without experiencing the Tiergarten Quelle. And if you are looking for something more American, believe it or not, there is a Hooters right across the street the Quelle puts it to shame.

Check Berlin Hotel Deals