Tides Oyster Bar

11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Tides Oyster Bar Las Vegas Reviews

Seafood in the Desert Apr 05, 2008
Tides Oyster Bar at the Red Rock Casino was not our first choice for lunch but we needed to eat and this place was nearby.

The restaurant interior looked like we were dining in a tricked out submarine. Hues of blue were everywhere from the paint on the ceilings to the accents on the entree plates. Art work also livened up several wall spaces in the restaurant.

The menu was a mashing of cuisines from Italian to Cajun and even New England inspired seafood dishes. Mel had the Grilled Mahi Mahi, Jenn had the Peel N' Eat Cajun Shrimp, and Matt had the Fried Snapper Sandwich. I had the Shrimp Po'Boy. The Cajun Shrimp was tasty. Matt's sandwich looked like it had way too much bread. Mel's side of steamed broccoli was too salty. And she waited quite a bit of time to get a replacement. My Po'Boy was good...it had enough shrimp...could have used more though. I requested not to have coleslaw but they gave it to me anyways.

The service was a bit slow. The food was mediocre. It was a bit pricey but that's what you get when you eat seafood in the desert!
Cajun Peel N' Eat Shrimp
Jenn and the art closest to us
Art work decorating the back wall

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals