Tibor's Bristro

11B Vernon Avenue, Clontarf, Ireland

Tibor's Bristro Clontarf Reviews

maithanfear maithanf…
A hidden Gem Sep 23, 2008
I found myself in this fine establishment on a Monday night because I have some colleagues in from our American offices. I was charged with entertaining them on a Monday night and didn't fancy a trek into Dublin city centre for a meal. On the recommendation I of a friend I took then to this restaurant. I had eaten in this place before when it was under a different name and management and I wasn't impressed, but I trust my friends judgement so booked a tabel and went along.

The first thing the struck me was that the entire place has changed. The facade on the outside has a total makeover and the place looks far more appealling. On approach you could see lots a people inside, for a restuarant to be that busy on a MOnday night in Dublin its a good sign. Once inside the place was great. Totally redecorated and made over. The furishing are soft and confortable and the lighting bright. The staff were very friendly and courteous and the menu small but varied and catering to many tastes.

The 5 of us bypassed the appetitisers becasue the dessert menu looked so good. The service was good and the food presentation second to none. All the food was hot when it arrived and it didn't stay on the plates long becuase it was so good. All plates were cleared. There was no sense of hurry and there was ample time left between courses by the staff which we liked becasue we were deep in conversation. The dessert menu definitely didn't disappoint and again the presentation and quality of the food was fantastic.

We didn't have any wine but there is a good wine selction and a cocktail bar if that's your thing.

All my colleagues were impressed and I'll definitely be back at some stage in the future.

If you are staying in the Clontarf area or on the North East side of the city and don't fancy trekking into the city for a good meal you'll be hard pressed to find a better place in my opinion.

Check Clontarf Hotel Deals