Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa

Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Rates and Deals

Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon Reviews

bashmentbabe bashment…
Elegant hotel in Lisbon Oct 10, 2013
Well, I arrived at the hotel pretty late after my flight and dodgy cab journey and the staff at the front desk were more than accommodating, in fact exceeded expectations throughout our stay here. My fiancé was already here as he was on a work trip and they were very good in making me feel welcome. The bar area was extremely chic and elegant and the drinks were well made and again the staff were fabulous, polite, professional and helpful. We did eat at the restaurant which was actually really delicious and also the breakfast was very nice in the mornings.

The overall atmosphere of the hotel is quite trendy but with an air of sophistication.

Our room was well cleaned and we had quite a nice view. It was a decent size and we did not feel cramped. We were also able to access free wifi in our room which was another nice touch. It helps a lot when looking up the places you want to visit.

I found this hotel to be very friendly with great service and I would recommend it if you are staying in Lisbon.
Chokk Chokk
Tiara Park Atlantic Jul 28, 2009
I had found a great deal on Tiara Park Atlantic Hotel in Lisbon on booking.com the same day; actually only one hour prior to when I checked-in; I got the night for 112 euro.

The hotel is a huge 5 star hotel situated very close to Place do Pombal which has the fortune that all taxi drivers know where it is as soon as you say Tiara. A taxi from the hotel to Rossio should be around 3,5 €.

Inside the hall is larger than many hotels I have stayed at. The room I had was a single room but it was still huge and the bathroom was equally imposing. I really enloy when I get a large room as a single visitor, because sometimes they just put me in a room of the size of locker room. The hotel mini bar was very expensive but you don't need to use it; I had a cold beer which cost me 6,5 € which was a rip-off, but it is the price if you want be lazy in these large 5* hotels.

The offer I got for the stay included their breakfast. I must say that it was impressive; I could not imagine what I missed besides having one to share the experience with and that would probably be stretching it too far. The service in the restaurant was at a very high level.

The restaurant even had a VIP-room for breakfast, lunch or dinner in the restaurant; here could people sit in a glass house and eat as it was in a dining room. It was quite impressive.

In general all the staff member that I met were doing a great job and were very service minded. I could easily take this hotel again if I was up for some luxury in Lisboa.
bashmentbabe says:
Thanks for this info Christian
Posted on: Oct 10, 2013

Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Overview

The Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa is situated near the Eduardo VII Park and the heart of the city. This Lisbon hotel is also within a 20 minute drive of the coast with its many beaches and beautiful shoreline. The center of the city offers many dining and shopping choices. The airport is 15 minutes from the Tiara Park Lisboa by car.

The rooms at the Hotel Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa feature marble bathrooms with hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers. There are minibars, irons and ironing boards, telephones with voicemail services, CD players and cable television services provided in the rooms. There are 330 plus rooms in the hotel, with 17 of them being suites.

The Hotel Tiara Park Lisboa provides its guests with currency exchange services, a concierge, laundry service during the weekdays, express check-out services and a 24-hour front desk. There is no fitness center onsite but guests enjoy discounts at the nearby Clube VII which features a swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, whirlpool, steam baths and massages.

Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes