Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an

Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an Rates and Deals

Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an Xi'an Reviews

row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel ... A Luzurious Place, yet economical!! Jan 09, 2008
Being dropped off by our personal driver to a very tall and luxurious hotel was overwhelming at first ... but I knew I had a schedule to meet so we quickly went in and were given our cards for our room and then 'dumped' our luggage and an expensive gift I had bought in Beijing and later bought a very expensive painting but the quality of service and the overall feeling I had went speaking to the staff gave me a sense of relaxation ...

You may think this is funny but I need to know my valuables exspecially my passport is safe in the hotel as I never carry it with me throughout each and every tour. I don't like taking a chance on 'pick-pocketers' and I like leaving important valuables like that or gifts at hotels ... let's me enjoy myself instead of potentially leaving my purse 'somewhere' and losing everything.

Well, at this hotel safety was not an issue. Cleaniness is part of their moto, for sure; there is a gym available for a nominal fee ... bed was comfy, and when I walked in there was no distinct smell of smoke ... though I have always asked for smoke free, some hotels have given what they think is smoke free but when I have walked in I can detect it ... not here though

Though there are many other hotels in Xi'an, I will return here as the service and feeling of safety was felt at this hotel!

Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel

15 North Yanta Road, Xian,

Shaanxi Province 710054, P.R. China

Tel: (86) 29-8786 8855

Fax: (86) 29-8786 4577

E-mail: gloria@gphxian.com

Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an Overview

The Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an is well situated for travelers looking to explore the city. Nearby are such attractions as the City Wall, the Tang Dynasty, and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda as well as the Shaanxi Historical Museum. The Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an is located 8 minutes from the local train station and 45 minutes from the international airport. Public transit offers easy access to the airport as well as to the many points of interest located throughout Xi’an.

Each of the 328 elegant rooms at the Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an includes such amenities as climate controls, refrigerators, minibars, hair dryers, high speed Internet, coffee and tea facilities, satellite televisions, and safes.

Guests of the Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an will find themselves situated near a number of shops and restaurants. The hotel offers numerous onsite amenities, including a large restaurant, a lounge, a ballroom, a full gym, a spa, a sauna, massage service, and a steam bath.

Tianyu Gloria Plaza Hotel Xi’an Amenities

• Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes