Three Monkeys Cafe

+62 361 - 975554 / 974830

Three Monkeys Cafe Ubud Reviews

Sonya Sonya
Ice cream (Read: I Scream) Mar 17, 2009
Located on Monkey Forest road, it's a nice spot in Ubud to spend for a fine afternoon (on my lazy holiday) watching the birds stealing the rice on the small field on the back site of the cafe while enjoying a slice of brownie with avocado juice tho naughty Shaun (milltownmeadow)having his brownie with ice cream on it.....****drolllingggg...The birds gave a good lesson to me so I took his ice cream...only little...very little...I swear it was too little...hehehe
Yummmy ice cream n brownie
Huaaaaaa....he's scared if I take …
Nice spot to spend the afternoon.
Avocado juice...yum yum
festerwretch says:
mmm, sounds good. :D
Posted on: Feb 06, 2009
niki1013 niki1013
Very cute cafe, great food!!! Mar 11, 2008
This is a great little cafe!!! If you walk down Monkey Forest Road (away from Ubud Market) you will find it on the left after walking for about ten minutes.

The place is cozy and has a great atmosphere - there are pretty rice paddies out the back.

The food is great!! We ate breakfast there and the black rice pudding so delicious!! Very sweet. The fruit platter was also good value and beautifully presented. They have a variety of fresh juices made from unusual tropical fruits that are interesting to try.

The staff are very friendly and there are travel magazines to read while you wait for your meal

If you are in Ubud you must check out this cafe!!!
sylviandavid says:
I love that there are rice paddies to look at...
Posted on: Mar 11, 2008