Third Judicial District Courthouse

425 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, USA

Third Judicial District Courthouse New York Reviews

lparisya lparisya
Oct 04, 2007
I have discovered something that I was truly awed by in New York City. It happened through the oddest series of circumstances. I started working at L'Arte del Gelato, which makes gelato from recipes dating back to the 15th century. All the products are natural and they have flavors like Tiramisu, Biscotti, Mela Verde (Green Apple), Strawberry, Cinnamon, Nutella, etc. They have two locations and the one I was set to work at was on Bleeker Street (the easiest way to get there is to take the 1,2,3 trains to Christopher-Sheridan Square and walk towards the restaurants Jekyll & Hyde and Samba Sushi). Also, they are very generous with samples. I recommend that you walk to Sheridan Park, which is a small little enclosure with sixteen or so benches, but has a series of impressive statues promoting gay tolerance. There is also a statue of General Sheridan toward the back of the park. It's a nice place to people watch, have a cup of coffee and a light breakfast, or a gelato.

So, I am getting into the flow of the work day and my boss from the other location comes in speaking frantic Italian and says he needs someone at the other location, which is 88 16th street between 9th and 10th Avenues. What looked like an ugly warehouse from the outside was probably one of the most amazing spaces I had ever seen. There were beautiful modern fountains and great restaurants and speciality stores. Stores devoted to chef's supplies, cupcakes, coffee, soup and people were very laid back taking pictures and sitting down for a bite to eat. Definitey check this place out, I've never seen anything like it.
Chelsea Market