Things to see/do in and around Lisbon
Things to see/do in and around Lisbon Reviews
Things to see/do in and around Lisbon, Portugal May 21, 2009
Buy a Lisboa Card and travel free in Lisbon and take trains for free, plus free entrance or discount at many attractions.
The list is about the things I went to see or do. Of course there are many more things to go to. I didn't go to any museum, because I don't like museums.
* (Alfama) Castelo de Sao Jorge
* (Alfama) Panteao Nacional
* (Alfama) Casa do Alentejo
* (Baixa) Triumph Bow: Rua Augusta
* (Baixa) Rua Portas de Santa Antao: restaurants
* (Baixa, Bairro Alto, Alfama) Tram 28.
* (Belem) Mosteiro dos Jeronimos.
* (Belem) Torre de Belem.
* (Belem) Padrao dos Descobrimentos.
* (Bairro Alto) Walk around in the narrow streets and just look around
* Squares all around town with statues and art.
Sintra, nice town.
* Palacio de Pena.
* Castelo dos Mouros.
Cascais, nice town at the Alantic Ocean
* Cabo Da Roca, take bus 403 from the train station to this most western European main land point.
Reviews will come soon about all the attractions for more information.
Part of the Lisbon, Portugal. 2009. travel blog
Part of the list Things to see/do in and around Lisbon, Portugal
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!