Things to do

Leicester, England

Things to do Leicester Reviews

owennn owennn
Things to do in Leicester May 22, 2011
I thought I would write a quick few things to do for people who ever come to Leicester (which is where I go to uni)

Definately worth going into town and checking out the Highcross shopping centre which is only a few years old and has plenty of things to do.

Take a visit to either Leicester City's stadium the Walkers stadium or Leicester Tiger's stadium at Welford Road

Check out the cathedral

Write hope those are useful things to do if you ever get stuck in Leicester.

Related Travel Blogs About Things to do

First day in London!
Hiya all! In this entry, I've covered 1. My flight from Dallas Ft Worth to Gatwick 2. Earl's Court and YHA 3. Covent Garden and neighbourhoods 4. Tate Modern   Wow! It's just unbelievabl…Leicester Square. That's the other thing that struck me about London - how close places are. In all my prior…
Shopping and the Movies
My last day in London was spent shopping in Oxford Street (even though I knew I couldnt afford much). But just looking around at the London fashion is alway interesting. I had the entire afternoon to…Leicester Square. I decided to see Oceans 13. During the afternoon the strangest thing happened. I was sitting relaxing in Leicester
St.Paul's, Tower of London and Mamma Mia!
I've just gotten so used to seeing new spots in London, I just can't imagine a day of doing the same thing again! We started off early in the morning, AS USUAL and went to St.Paul's. I could go on an…thing.... "MAMMA MIA!". We caught the tube to Leicester Sq, and made our way to St.Prince's Theatre. I'd always…

Check Leicester Hotel Deals