Things to do

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Things to do San Juan Reviews

travelbugg travelbu…
Mar 19, 2007
I also lived in Puerto Rico and can give some tips on San Juan. The El Morro Fortress is a must. It is free (if I remember correctly) and has great views along with important history. The streets of Old San Juan have a very magical feel and there are many great restaurants as well. Condado is a ritzy, but beautiful area with nice beaches and alot of hotels. If you are a surfer, Rincon (on the west coast of Puerto Rico) is some of the best surf in the world. El Yunque rainforest is the only rainforest in the caribbean and is a great place to visit. I can give more advice, just let me know!
El Morro fortress, Old San Juan
trixieSpot914 says:
hi there.. froggy wants to know what other places to go in Puero Rico please.. the whole family is going there on Sept2-9 & it's our first time.. we will stay in San Juan my daughter says & then rent a car to drive around.. do you have any suggestions & is it safe? please give me some important tips, thank you.
Posted on: Aug 20, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Things to do

Getting to Vieques
The basic plan for Sunday was to land on Vieques Island, our true first destination.  We regrettably paid another $12.50 for the three minute cab ride back to San Juan International to secure o…Juan International.   All things considered, scoring the plane ride seemed less painful (Fajardo is probably 30 miles from San Juan
Old San Juan
On our fifth day we went to Old San Juan to experience the history of beautiful Puerto Rico. We also went to El Morro which is an old fort in Puerto Rico. Again we separated because a few of us wante…San Juan . I didn’t really notice how things looked because I was starving. And walking down a street we located…
Nice Park
 When we arrived at Guayaquil, we had to wait for a long time, according to the captain the port authorities kept asking for different things and procedures. Usually you do not see that kind of …thing when you arrive in a cruise ship. Once we could go down, the city did not impress me. It reminded me of parts of San Juan

Check San Juan Hotel Deals