Things to do in Bangkok
Ban Kok, Thailand
Things to do in Bangkok Ban Kok Reviews
Sep 07, 2006
First of all, its Bang Kok, not 'Ban Kok"
You can get around without speaking Thai, tho most of the Thais dont speak English.
Some things abt Bangkok:
- use the underground trains to travel around, they are very convenient.
- go for spas and massages, they r very cheap n good
- its a shopping paradise! - siam square, the new paragon, world trade centre
- must try thai food of cos! - famous tom yam soup and papaya salad
- chat tu chat market (weekend flea market) go in the morning around 9 am when its not so crowded
- dress light, its gonna be very hot n humid
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!