Things to carry at all times

Bangkok, Thailand

Things to carry at all times Bangkok Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
These are things I've learned from traveling a lot Apr 10, 2009
1. Carry your business cards. When you meet someone new and want to connect later, it's a handy way to share your contact info. This is really great if you end of taking photos of each other and want to share them later.

2. Carry a small notepad and pen(s). I've been writing down the URL for Travel Buddy and sharing with a lot of people on my current trip. It's also a great way share restaurants and/or attractions that others might be interested in.

3. Carry a business card with your hotel's info on it. That way if you take a taxi or other transportation and can't communicate due to language, you can at least show them the card and they'll then know where you want to go.

4. Many toilets don't have toilet paper, so if you're used to that creature comfort, be sure to always carry some with you. Charman makes a neat travel size roll that you can get from most drug stores in the U.S. Or take a pack of tissues.

5. Make a copy of your passport and take it with you (leave your original in your room safe). That way if you need it for identification (at the hospital, for instance), you have it readily available without worrying about losing the original.

6. Sunscreen - always carry a small bottle with you when traveling to hot climates.

Related Travel Blogs About Things to carry at all times

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Bangkok . From there, I would head to Auckland in New Zealand for some extreme sports (extreme Ironing anyone?) flowed by the cook Islands and Fiji finally heading to Australia…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…thing, not that I’d Know!   Back over the river where we played some pool at the DMZ bar before returning to the hostel. Went out again for food…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals