Things to Do

Things to Do Key West Reviews

worldup worldup
Nov 22, 2005
Key West

Usually we don’t even get off the ship in Key West. We live in South Florida and have been to Key West several times, so there is nothing new to see or do. But for those of you who have not been there, here are a few things that are fun.

1) Rent a scooter and motor around the island. The island is small and you could go around the whole island in about 30 minutes. Take a couple hours and explore the island in its entirety.

2) Go Fishing. Either hire a deep sea fishing boat(expensive), or go on a drift boat(not expensive). Either way, it is tons of fun and you get both a tan and can catch dinner.

3) Walk down Duval Street. This is the main street in Key West. Both sides of the street are lined with shops, antique stores, restaurants, art galleries, etc.

4) Green Street. Stop by the cigar factories and watch them hand-roll cigars. Many of the workers come from Cuba where they learned to make fine cigars.

5) Pier at sunset. Head down to the pier at the end of Duval Street for a spectacular sunset.

6) Nighttime fun – Bar hopping on Duval is easy and fun. Sloppy Joes, Hogs Breath, and Durty Harrys to name a few.

Related Travel Blogs About Things to Do

Key West
Note : I think this place deserves an exceptionally long entry so please bear with me I put my heart and soul and blood and sweat (wtf!) to write this! I can't think of a better name for this entr…Key West! And tour around town in this cute looking thing. We settled for lunch in Hard Rock Cafe, Key West
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…keys in the door. As you can imagine then next day was a write off.     THAILAND   30 th May   Ceasing to exist, Crazy signs, and endless…
Day Three--Chickens, Limes, and Sloppy Joes
Today is our first Port of Call, Key West, FL. Key West is the southern most city and point of the continental United States. The weather is beautiful. I was up shortly after 7 and lounged around unt…Key West . I decided I needed a pair of sunglasses, and the girls wanted to do some shopping. They all had people at home to buy things

Check Key West Hotel Deals