Things To Do In Düsseldorf Dusseldorf Reviews
Jun 24, 2007
since i've been living in düsseldorf for almost 4 years, let me share to you some places you might be interested in and some things to do while you are here:
- try the restaurants of böser chinese (evil chinese), rote laterne (red lantern), minol, and nooy for fusion cuisine with laidback and alternative people in düsseldorf.
- experience the nightlife and famous red carpet clubs such as checker's club, sushi3000 and monkey's or for more alternative crowd with avant garde music try salon des amateurs or for more spirited crowds try the nightlife at the oldtown where over 200 pubs and bars are located.
- visit the art museums and galleries for which düsseldorf is known in the part of the rhein where old, contemporary, modern and post modern arts are known. such museums are kunstammlung norhdrhein westfalen and k21 or the museum for 21st century arts ahd also the museum kunst palast.
- the düsseldorf aquazoo - an extensive collection of marine animals from the amazon until the arctic - and a REAL TROPICAL RAINFOREST enclosed in the center.
- climb the rheinturm in the harbor - for a complete overview of düsseldorf almost 300 meters high.
- try the düsseldorer altbier (alt beer) in the old town's brewery.
- have a river cruise in the rhine river.
- visit düsseldorf's most famous schloss (home or royalties) - schloss benrath, schloss garath and schloss jägerhof.
- and lastly, of course not to be missed it to be seen in the kö (gemrany's most famous shopping boulevard) and if you have the lust to shop for a thing or two.
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!