Thien An Hotel

Check Da Lat Hotel Deals

Thien An Hotel Da Lat Reviews

cashtary cashtary
SO-SO May 12, 2011
Clean, calm, and comfortable. Staff was ok- not very friendly. Not really anything to boast about. Got the laundry service and never got my jeans back, make sure you double check your load when they return it!
Tannith Tannith
Thien An Hotel - wonderful wonderful Mar 04, 2008
Thien An Hotel is the third hotel in the Dreams hotel empire, and owned by the brother of Mrs Dung at Dreams 1. We were disappointed when there was no room at Dreams 1 and dubious about being redirected to Thien An, but we were driven down on motorcycle for free and we weren’t disappointed! Mrs Dung’s brother is a quiet, polite, helpful man who insisted on showing us the room before we agreed. He needn’t have – we were stunned by the quality of the room, for the style and comfort we felt we should have been paying much more! (We paid $5-6/night) Additionally we had free internet and the best free breakfast ever. I kid you not Brits, they had MARMITE. Real Marmite, from UK, not the Aussie imposter. I was in 7th heaven. J Not to mention piles of breads, croissants, jams, every kind of fruit, juice, coffee and egg cooked any way you like. The communual kitchen table also means you meet other guests and chat over brekkie which is a nice touch. It was without doubt the best two night’s stay we had anywhere in Asia. I sincerely hope this place doesn’t get ruined like every other LP place – I am in two minds about whether to recommend it at all, it’s such a gem!
Tannith says:
272A Phan Dinh Phung, Dalat
(84-63) 520607 - 520608
Posted on: Aug 08, 2009
maybehandy says:
Can You help with any contact details, website Phone Number or email address for the Thien An Hotel Dalat
Posted on: Aug 01, 2009