Therme Vals

Check Vals Hotel Deals

Therme Vals Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Memorable wellness place May 29, 2015
This is an awesome place! This was recommended by another TB member who I planned to meet and travel at that time. When I read about how fantastic the architecture and wellness, I thought it could be a good experience.

However, this hotel exceeded my expectation! OMG!

I arrived late in the day so I didn't get to see the hotel that much. I was told that we were upgraded to a cabin room so that was a good start! The room is small although alright. The bed is two solo bed and it really is for solo size. Comfortable still but not luxurious. We paid 425chf each in July 2012 for, I believe, full board 3D/2N stay with Massage and Body Scrub package. It isn't cheap for an asian earner but it was a great experience.

The pools were awesome! Wow! This place feels like a great place for a romantic getaway or a solo wellness trip.

There is a nice bar with good music at night. I believe I had some drinks while enjoying a chill evening.

The room comes with sparkling water bottles which is Valser and I love them!

My highlight is breakfast. OMG! I so love breakfast here! They have a lot of great bread and cheese!!! I am in breakfast heaven. All these goodness while eating with an amazing view of the mountains...can't get any better! I want to live there and eat breakfast all day! LoL

The selling point of this hotel is their pools. There are several pools of different temperature from very hot to very cold and it is a great experience to try different ones. There are also sauna and steam room. It is pretty cool. The most amazing is the outdoor pool which is both awesome in day or night. The pool is warm and the air is cold. Top that with either the pitch black darkness of the night or the amazing mountain view in the day and you feel like bathing in heaven. OMG! It is just so amazing!

Around the area are several easy trekking trails with great views and several interesting waterfalls. There are signs that helps you go around and a map so it is very easy and wonderful.

I would really love to go back here and if I was living in Switzerland and earning money there, I could imagine myself coming here every other weekend or so to recharge.

Check Vals Hotel Deals