Theartemis Palace Hotel

Theartemis Palace Hotel Rates and Deals

Theartemis Palace Hotel Rethymno Reviews

babysmurfroseroze babysmur…
the good and the bad side of Theartemis Palace Sep 01, 2010
I stayed in the Theartemis Palace from 1-10 september. My friends and I arrived in the hotel in the middle of the night. We were offered a meal if you were hungry which is a plus xD. But the next time we eat in the hotel restaurant the people weren't that friendly. My friend thought that it was that we were the only teenagers in the hotel but still.... anyway everyone could choose where they want to eat, sho we always choose a large table because there where five of us and the most table weren't fit for 5 people. The hotelpersonel didn't make our table and it took very long when we wanted to order some drinks which is according to my opion overpriced.

Thankfully was the personel at the front desk much more friendly xD

I thought the pool in theartemis is large enough ( especially if you know that not many people swim they just lay at the pool) and the sea is only a few hunderd meters away so....

The food was always delicous for people who eat meat, for vegetarians there isn't much to eat variation

Overall I was pleased with my time in the hotel but

Theartemis Palace Hotel Overview

This Rethymno accommodation is located on the beaches of the Greek island of Crete. Visitors to the Theartemis Palace Hotel will enjoy many attractions and historic places of interest, including the Ottoman Baths, the ancient site of Eleftherna, the Zoniana Wax Museum, the Preveli Monastery, the Rimondi Fountain, the Fortezza, and the Venetian Loggia. The Athens International Airport offers daily flights to the island of Crete. Guests of the Theartemis Palace Hotel will find many attractions, shops, and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. For travel around the island, visitors may wish to arrange a rental car.

All guest rooms, suites, and maisonettes at the Theartemis Palace Hotel are fully equipped with en suite baths that provide bath products and a hair dryer. Guests can also enjoy the satellite television, stereos, refrigerators, and direct dial phones. Suites with full kitchens, handicapped accessible accommodations, and family-sized rooms are all available upon request.

Guests of the Theartemis Palace Hotel will find many entertaining amenities, including an outdoor pool with a poolside bar and cafe. The wellness center offers massages, a sauna, an indoor pool, and a whirlpool tub. Two full-service restaurants are available on the premises. The reception staff is happy to help with any additional services.

Theartemis Palace Hotel Amenities