TheSoupbox

www.thesoupbox.com - (312)9515900

TheSoupbox Chicago Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
A great place for Soup, not Box Jan 18, 2009
I discovered Soupbox on a cold day when I was meeting a lady for a lunch date. Soupbox in conveniently located right off the Chicago Stop on the Red Line of the L and is also close to all that stuff on the magnificent mile.

Soupbox offers free samples of the soup, so if you’re looking for a non-alcoholic but delicious substitute to a wine tasting a soup tasting will easily take its place.

My date got the potato and leak soup, and I got the Spicy Mayan Enchilada. They give you a free piece of bread (either wheat or italian), but if you're a hardcore environmentalist like myself you can get it in a breadbowl.

Overall the soupbox proved to be a hot meal on a cold day, the soup and breadbowl filled a hungry man like me up, and the soup had an aphrodisiac effect. Yes, it’s a good thing.
bknyc450 says:
mmmm..soupbox..Delicious. Does it really say the soup had an aphrodiasic effect? Yes it does..
Posted on: Jul 04, 2009
rachke rachke
Nov 18, 2007
My friend and I saw this place during the day. And we thought it was a nice place to go eat before we would go into the city.

Well so we went!!

You have a large choice of different soups and you can also make your own salad. You get bread with it too and also drinks very nice.

The soup tasted great and the salad was very fresh.

There were cute people behind the counter, the location is not very fancy just practical.

Check Chicago Hotel Deals