The waterhole

Leidseplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The waterhole Amsterdam Reviews

British4Eternity British4…
The Waterhole Jan 17, 2008
I'm a musician and I love music. Therefore it came as to no surprise to me when me and my musician mates fell in love with The Waterhole. As soon as we got in, I was hooked to all the fabulous music this one band was playing called the Shake N' Baby's. They played all the great pop hits from a lot of my favourite UK bands like Cardigans, Kaiser Chiefs and plenty more. Then the big man's band came on at around midnight - Gus! I believe he was the owner of the place, an American chap nonetheless. His band jammed out to U2 and dozens of other great hits.

Overall it was a beautiful night. If your not a smoker like myself, it could get a bit annoying with all the smoke around, but this is Amsterdam - welcome to the life.

A very enjoyably place with great music and an amazing crowd. One of favourite nights in Amsterdam!
kat_mac27 kat_mac27
Great live music and surprisingly roomy Oct 07, 2008
The Waterhole is a western/country themed pub but they don't fill up with lumberjacks just yet. They always have a cool band playing, even if it's mostly covers, and they mix up the old and the new and the anthems. They have pool tables and an indoor smoking room if you are that way inclined. We had a great time, the bartenders are friendly and not stuck up at all.

It's 1E entry and there is a line sometimes.
suusjeg suusjeg
Aug 11, 2007
Entrance is free, you might have to pay 1 euro to hang your coat.

Live music every night. Average drink prices.

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals