The sunset of Lausanne

Lausanne, Switzerland
The sunset of Lausanne - wow
The sunset of Lausanne - love it
The sunset of Lausanne - sunset
The sunset of Lausanne - camping Vidy, Lausanne (it was pouring!)

The sunset of Lausanne Reviews

ottielisa ottielisa
Nov 30, 2007
Lausanne became like a second home for me while i stayed there as an Au Pair girls for 8 month!

I know my way around quite well and when i went back there the first time after leaving(2,5 years ago!!) with my school class from business school it was a special feeling..nothing has changed!

We stayed at Camping Vidy, about 20 min walk from Ouchy down at the lake.

We've spent all evening walking the lakesideroad into i said it takes you about 20 min...we needed 2 houers...including being pissed and tired and taking 200 pics in the beautiful sunset!

Ouchy is dev the place to hang out and enjoy for everyone!

We sat into a bar and a had only one single drink...but the fact that my friend and i went out the night before and where fucking pissed and only slept for an hour (and this was actually a sport we where over hanged again after that one sex on the beach!:P:P:P

jeah so we sat outside on a bench waiting for our bus back to Vidy..some frenchies came along and just sat on my friends and my lap..thx a lot i'd say!:P so the busdrive was just one big party even if the busdriver had already mentioned the time we went on the bus that this is not a party place!! haha..tja!
camping Vidy, Lausanne (it was pou…
love it
vaar says:
Looks like a very beautiful sunset :)
Posted on: Nov 30, 2007