The kitchen restaurant

126 Moo 3 Tambon Nongtalay, Krabi, Thailand

The kitchen restaurant Krabi Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Thaifoods/International foods by the beach Apr 22, 2012
In the Nakamanda Resort & Spa the restaurant is by the beach and close to the pool. We were staying near an another hotel and find here when walking around the beach. You can enter from the beach even with wetting bathing suit after swimming.

We used to take a lunch or dinner here several times as they has Thai-foods and international foods,so this is good when staying longer with local foods sometimes we want to have another cuisine.

I have taken one unforgettable dish here in my life. It's a soft shell crab. The taste is very nice and we can eat every things of a crab,it really rare as a very short term appear that crab. Any other dishes also taste very nice. I loved try to local foods here. And cost is not so expensive. I think even it cheap as they server quite nice foods.

And restaurant staffs are very kind and helpful. They knows we are staying an another hotel but helped a lot when we asked about the boat going back to Phuket. They call to the tour desk and gave us info.

The location is very nice,you can enjoy good foods with nice viewing of beach and island.
Soft shell crab