The Zon All Suites Residences Kuala Lumpur

The Zon All Suites Residences Kuala Lumpur Rates and Deals

The Zon All Suites Residences Kuala Lumpur Reviews

sUrAbUyA sUrAbUyA
A Fantastic View at a Good Price Feb 02, 2011
I spent a lot of time online searching for a hotel in Kuala Lumpur. The budget ones seemed to all have mentions of bed bugs in their reviews. I next looked for ones in the City Center and the most reasonable one I found was The Zon All Suites Residences on the Park

161-B Jalan Ampang,50450 Kuala Lumpur. It was higher that what I usually pay but the location is excellent with views of the city, the KL Tower and Petronas Towers (which are an easy 5 minute to 10 minute walk from the hotel) However I booked thru Agoda - if you book direct with the hotel the price is close to triple what I paid! I planned to travel from Penang to KL by bus and a most helpful TB clued me in that the Puduraya Bus Terminal was closed for refurbishing but that the luxury bus Aeroline stopped just about across the street from the Zon. Great info and a good tip - I will review the Aeroline separately.

I had a bedroom. sitting room and private bath on the 22nd floor. The city views from both rooms were post card perfect.

They provide a hairdryer, iron and ironing board, fridge,water, coffee/tea maker. morning paper, wifi and one hour free per day on computers in the business center. A huge buffet breakfast in their restaurant is included.

I have only a few minor things to comment on - the safe in the bedroom did not work (but hey I wasn't going to complain and risk getting my room changed and losing that view) some hairs on the bathtub and I was given the wrong area code by the front desk for calling Thailand. I called a number there 7 times and each time was told no answer. I however was charged for all the calls. Later on arriving back in Bangkok I found out the desk had given me the wrong code. The staff was friendly and courteous but nothing outstanding other than one bellman who was very helpful and took the time also to give very good directions. I would def stay here again if I could get the same rate with Agoda.
The Zon All Suites Residenced on t…
sitting room
jov jov
Oct 28, 2009
I loved The Zon. The rooms were very nice. It was also clean and spacious. The rooms were almost 5-star quality. The bathroom was quite big. It has all the needed toiletries. There were two cabled televisions, one in the room and the other one in the sala. There's a couch also. There's free internet access and ironing service. You can even see the Petronas Towers from the window. Also, their breakfast buffet was very filling. It was really a great way to start our day. I could not ask anything more from The Zon. It's very highly recommended.

The Zon All Suites Residences Kuala Lumpur Overview

Situated just outside of the City Center and directly adjacent to such sites as the Petronas Twin Towers and the KLCC Park is the Zon All Suites Residences. It is a good choice for accommodation in Kuala Lumpur for the business or leisure traveler due to its easy proximity from many popular shopping, dining, commercial and entertainment venues and locations. The Zon All Suites Residences is located at 161D Jalan Ampang which is approximately 27 miles from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

The 184 rooms in the Zon All Suites Residences On The Park are all equipped with kitchenettes, personal safes, climate controls, satellite TV, full bathrooms, beverage stations with mini bars and high speed Internet access. All rooms are of the “suite” variety and are intended to serve for longer stays or larger groups and families.

The Zon All Suites Residences Kuala Lumpur provides visitors with a nice assortment of amenities and services including 24-hour front desk, a business service center, numerous meeting and conference rooms, a fitness center, onsite parking, a swimming pool, restaurant, lounge with bar service, helpful tour desk, child care services, and laundry or dry cleaning among many more.

The Zon All Suites Residences Amenities