The Zipp Bar

The Zipp Bar - The Cafe

The Zipp Bar Gili Air Reviews

yuness yuness
" Great food and Great price " Apr 22, 2013
After looked around the island of Gili Air and seeing the beautiful sunset at the very end of this beach, then we walk back towards all the restaurants we stopped outside the Zipp Bar to look at the lovely presentation for their evening kebab dishes and a nice selection of seafood choices... . Hmmmm I like seafood...we impressed and ask the waitress to order and seat us in the restaurant for our dinner. we are seat at the a Bali ( Thatched gazebo) with the view of the beach.

They offer us 2 kebabs is IDR 60.000 so we took 2 kebabs with different choices We ordered, mixed Kebabs of Beef with fish and Chicken with fish... I took the Beef ‘n’ fish with rice and spicy salad, chili Lombok style (of course) lol... and my boyfriend chose western style salad and chips, I asked with the waitress about the sauces which we can choose...guess what we both ordered...and who is hot hot

We didn’t wait very long for the waitress to bring our food, we eat and enjoy the food also the night atmosphere here. We loved the food because the kebabs are really nicely cooked and very delicious...we both recommend this restaurant especially for the kebabs, which we found to be the best on offer of all the cafes in Gili Air.
Beef & Fish Kebab
Beef & Chicken Kebab
Our Drink
The Cafe

Compare Gili Meno Hotel Rates (2.1km away)

Gili Air Map