The Yenton Hotel Bournemouth

Check Bournemouth Hotel Deals

The Yenton Hotel Bournemouth Reviews

louiseketley louiseke…
Friendly, affordable beach hotel Sep 29, 2009
The Yenton Hotel is just a five minute walk from the beach which is great!

I booked my stay at the Yenton getting a deal on my 3rd night free so the overall cost was really reasonable.

I got a great impression of the staff before my arrival as I called to check the payment had gone through to them the morning of my travel down to Bournemouth - they said unfortunately the booking we'd made for the first night that the hotel was already full and they arranged our first night stay in the neighbouring hotel (Hinton) and covered the extra cost. They were really apologetic on our arrival apologising for the mistake during booking, but we didn't mind as they arranged an alternative which was no hassle for me. The staff were so kind, I was very glad to meet them.

Although we booked a twin room, we were given one double and one single room - this suited me and my friend much better! Our rooms were both clean, the beds were comfortable and the bathrooms, though small, also clean and everything was in working order.

The breakfast at the hotel was great, using local produce I believe and this was included in the roon booking. There is a hotel bar lounge and conservatory. The hotel had wi-fi which was free to use. There is also a small car park outside the hotel.

Overall, I really liked the hotel. The rooms were good, the staff were pleasant.

I'd really recommend the hotel to anybody visiting Bournemouth, particularly anyone interested in going to the beach. I'll definitely be going back to the Yenton Hotel on my next stay in Bournemouth.
Linda24 says:
Why are these reviews 7 years out of date? Doesn't this hotel have any current reviews worth posting?
Posted on: May 24, 2016
sylviandavid says:
This place sounds lovely. I really like motels that have breakfast. I prefer to have my coffee before I start out in the morning. Great review. Thanks for sharing it. Sylvia
Posted on: Sep 29, 2009

The Yenton Hotel Bournemouth Overview

This Bournemouth bed and breakfast is located near the top of the East Cliff region, near the beaches and a short walk to the town center where all sorts of dining and shopping can be enjoyed. The Yenton Hotel Bournemouth is close to transportation and many family activities. Local transportation near the Yenton Hotel Bournemouth includes bikes, scooters, private rental cars and taxis.

Each of the guestrooms at the Yenton Hotel Bournemouth has Wi-Fi, a spacious private bath, coffee and tea service, hairdryer, and satellite TV.

The Yenton Hotel Bournemouth was originally two separate homes built in the Tudor style back in the 1930s and turned into bed and breakfast accommodations. Much of the original architecture still exists including a large open fire stone hearth in the onsite lounge where guests can enjoy a drink or even afternoon tea. Animal lovers will really enjoy their stay here because the hotel not only allows pets, it encourages guests to bring their dogs and supplies doggie beds and water bowls! The 24 room service will allow the onsite restaurant to make him a burger while you enjoy yours as well.

The Yenton Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Full-service catering
  • Exhibit Space
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower