The World of Coca Cola

Atlanta, Georgia
The World of Coca Cola - Give us a kiss!

The World of Coca Cola Atlanta Reviews

debcon debcon
Fun to do May 26, 2011
I came here for my birthday afew years back and I loved it. It was snowing on the day and even though there was quite a queue it didnt take too long to get in. They start by giving you some imformation on Coca cola etc then you go and watch a film with all the Coke characters voiced by employees.

There is Coke art which is pretty cool. You can have your photo taken with the Polar bear and the kiss things. There is also a tasting room with drinks to try from all over the world. Some are lovely and some disgusting :)

You also see the production line of a bottle of Coke and Coke items through the years.

At the end you recieve a free bottle of Coke and then hit the gift store. I bought a coca cola blanket because I knew Id never get one in the UK.
Give us a kiss!
charlie7486 charlie7…
Coca-Cola World Mar 06, 2011
I went to visit Atlanta a couple of months ago to see some friends. One of the things to do in this city is to go to the world of Coca-Cola. This interactive museum offers some background history of Coca-Cola but the best part is that you get to try around 40 different Coca-cola sodas from around the world. Some are quite tasty, some are way too fruity and fizzy and some are just darn right disgusting haha. The infamous one is from Italy and is called Beverly. This was the worst one out the lot and it is extremely funny watching other people taste it. Overall, if you are ever in Atlanta then you should definitely visit this place.
Jkt_Gurlz Jkt_Gurlz
Jun 24, 2007
I love this place. I went here twice n' if I have to go again- I would :]] Ha ha..

You can taste coca-cola brand drinks from several different countries.

It's definetely worth trying. Come here early that way u don't have to wait in line for a while.
Jkt_Gurlz says:
Sounds good, Ron (aka. yahooey) :]]
Posted on: Jun 27, 2007
Jkt_Gurlz says:
Really??? You should consider of going here. CNN n' Underground are fun too.
Posted on: Jun 24, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About The World of Coca Cola

AtlantaScottyV's Top 10 List of Things to See and Do in Atlanta
So you say you're coming to Atlanta and want to see what our town has to offer?  Well look no further - sit back, relax, grab yourself a brew and read along.  Here's a listing of some of my…World of Coca-Cola - Get your thirst quenched and satisfy your craving for all things Coca-Cola at this iconic exhibition of Coca-Cola history from it's conception…
Atlanta tourist can enjoy a lot of Botanical Gardens
Planning to make a trip in Atlanta is a great idea which located in the northern half of Georgia. The city offers various attractions like parks, museums, sports, etc. Atlanta is the capital city …World of Coca Cola Museum, which was a great attraction in Atlanta city. Below we have listed out the best…

Check Atlanta Hotel Deals