The Woods Golf Club

530 Erie Rd, Green Bay, WI, USA - (920) 468-5729

The Woods Golf Club Green Bay Reviews

sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
The Woods Golf Club Sep 23, 2009
With a combination of the fairways being so close together, 3 greens within 50 years of each other, and unclearly marked tee boxes, I would give this course a pass-over next time.

I was absolutely appalled how rude the older groundskeeper was while I was playing this course. I was at the first tee box and 2 of us just tee'd off and where on the fairway. About 1/2 way to the green he was cutting circles around our balls with his riding lawnmower! Talk about distracting! I have never seen a course before where a lawnmower took priority over paying customers on a hole~!!! This happened not once but twice on two different holes.

The front nine were very unattractive and unappealing. The back nine was much more hilly and there were some holes that were interesting, such as number 13, which was in a bowl.

Unless you can get no other tee times in the surrounding area (about 60 courses or more to choose from!) skip this course and play anywhere else.

18 holes cost $12 if walking, $25 if riding.
sweetsummerdaiz says:
$12.00 for 18 holes if walking

$25.00 if riding.

This course is about average pricing for my area. The nice courses, of course, can range from $80 riding on weekends to $600, but those are not very common.
Posted on: Sep 23, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About The Woods Golf Club

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…wood is wedged into the broken suspension. A crawl to the border town of Poipet , it’s a bit like Widnes and it stinks, we walked to the border…

Check Green Bay Hotel Deals