The White House

Check Ubud Hotel Deals

The White House Ubud Reviews

tiffa tiffa
Peaceful garden rooms in the middle of Ubud Apr 06, 2010
I LOVED this hotel. It's right in the middle of Ubud but you'll feel like you're out in the countryside. The entire hotel is surrounded by rice fields. There is a beautiful pool with fountain statuettes. The grounds are lush and beautiful.

I stayed here three different times during my travels throughout Indonesia and was extremely pleased with our stays.

Prices range from about $30 a night for AC in one of the main buildings to $11 for a single in one of the rice paddy rooms. In the main area the rooms have huge bathrooms. There is hot water in all the rooms. The beds/linens are clean and comfortable.

The staff is very friendly and even gave us a deal on one of the nicer rooms when the cheaper ones weren't available just because we had stayed there before. They can also arrange motorbike rentals and taxi rides out of town. And they have free breakfast!

The only negative thing about White House is that you can hear your neighbor pretty well in most of the rooms- especially the rice paddy rooms because they have thatched roofs that are sort-of connected...

Anyway, I highly recommend it!

Check Ubud Hotel Deals