The White Hotel Brussels

The White Hotel Brussels Rates and Deals

The White Hotel Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A world in white in a great part of Brussels Oct 23, 2010
I was back in Brussels and naturally I wanted to find a hotel close to my old home area near the wonderful are of Place Chatelain. One of the hotels that I had passed hundreds of times was The White Hotel and I decided to book my two Brussels night there. I found an okay offer on and I was on my way.

I arrived much later than anticipated due the traffic in Germany; I was at the hotel around 8.30 pm. I was quite lucky and found a parking just in front of the hotel and took my luggage to the hotel where huge cables were going out the main door. I was quite baffled by that until I found out that they were actually filming a movie in the hotel.

Actors and technicians were everywhere and they were taking a scene just in front of the main door with a Porsche arriving at the hotel. I crossed the cables and found my way to the reception were a very busy woman gave me the key to the room 11 on the first floor. The check was really nice because they had used all the information that I had typed in on which I see really rare. I always appreciate hotels that has this service.

The room turned out to be huge, with loads of space and with a few design furniture spread in the room. There was an Eames rocking chair and nice silver puff. The bed was nice and enormous just what I needed. I have almost stopped booking single rooms even when I travel alone; I hate those small rooms that they squeeze you in to and they charge almost the same as a double room.

The room was almost in all white except of a closet along one of the walls; I was in nice patterned wood and suited well in the huge room. The bathroom had also a nice size and I was quite satisfied with what I saw and where I was going to stay the next coming two days. I was so happy to be back in my old neighbourhood in Brussels.

The room was on the first floor and while I unpacked I could follow the filmmakers taking a scene with an arriving Porsche being taken over and over again. The car arrived and left in high speed and the wheels were making loads of noise; I was pretty sure the actor was happy doing the scene over and over again.

The hotel had a manned reception all night which I like and especially this weekend where I came home pretty late both nights. I didn’t try the breakfast even though they were included in the price because the area is crawling with uncountable nice breakfast place where you can have a freshly made coffee and a croissant, so I found it pretty stupid to stay in the hotel.

After two days I checked out without any problems everything went nice and smooth; it is a good hotel in great surroundings.
The silver puff
FlyingDutchman79 FlyingDu…
Sleeping in Belgian Design Apr 08, 2008
Imagine a soft bed with a clean white duvet, in a white room designed by a Belgian designer, in a hotel on Brussels' poshest shopping street. You find all that in The White Hotel, and they even throw in a free fresh breakfast and free wireless internet access, for prices less than the competition. You now see why this is my favourite hotel in Brussels.

The only drawback may be that the rooms are very white indeed, but you can't blame a hotel for living up to its name. And at least there's plenty of on-street parking spaces in a relatively safe area. Public transport is nearby as well, and you can rent bikes and funky scooters by the day.
Breakfast Room

The White Hotel Brussels Overview

Discover all that Brussels has to offer with The White Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, television, bathtub, shower, separate shower and tub. Hotel facilities offered at this Brussels accommodation include 24hr room service, shops, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, safety deposit boxes, business center. Along with its convenient location in Brussels, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. For your reservation at the The White Hotel, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.

The White Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Exhibit Space
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels