The White Ferry House

020 7233 6133

Check London Hotel Deals

The White Ferry House London Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Nice little pub and hostel, exactly what I had expected for my first night in the UK Sep 13, 2012
This place doubles as a local water hole for many of the super hilarious english folk around the neighborhood.

This hostel is located about a 10-15 minute walk, depending on your pace, from Victoria Station. It wasn't that bad as the weather was mildly delightful when I was there this past December, so I did not mind walking the distance. However, if it ever got too hot or too cold I would thoroughly not enjoy walking to and from to get anywhere in London.

The people who worked the front desk were just the bartenders, and they were nice, nicer than I had expected - I heard horror stories about London hostels. And I think it was only 7 pounds a night for accommodation, bear in mind that this was about 3 days before New Years Eve, so siked we found this price!

The bed and the room were comfy, however they were three tiered bunk beds and the made noise when you took a breath, thank god I'm a heavy sleeper, or this would have been unbearable.
Bed room