The Wharney Guang Dong Hotel

Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4.1km away)

The Wharney Guang Dong Hotel Hong Kong Island Reviews

victor7878 victor78…
Wan chai Hotel Oct 28, 2013
Stayed 4 nights at the Wharney it is convenient to stay in this hotel if you are attending a trade show as it is a walking distance from the exhibition other than that the area is not family friendly at all if you are travelling with kids, the area is a party place in the evening.

Arrived to hotel and the room was not ready till 2 because it was full, they have sent me to a twin bed room that I have not requested, the room was smelly, toilet was small and renovation is very much needed it looked like a soviet hotel of a low standard, I had to complain to the agency I booked through as they refused to move me, once I was moved to a little better room, I was welcomed by a cockroach on the wall.

The toilet was in a bad condition, cheap coffee in room, very hard bed that will bring you pains in most of your body.

It was funny the house keeping was keen to clean the room and sent a reminder letter.

Breakfast was ok and of good selection, most of the employees are polite, even though I was also refused from late check out.

I won't recommend this hotel unless you are going for a trade show within this area or you are looking to party.

I hope a total renovation will be done to this hotel.

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4.1km away)

Hong Kong Island Map