The Westcliff Hotel

Check Johannesburg Hotel Deals

The Westcliff Hotel Johannesburg Reviews

tersia tersia
Luxury in the middle of a City Jun 12, 2011
We were invited to a wedding that was held at the 5 star Westcliff Hotel in Johannesburg. As I live about 50km from JHB I decided to stay only the night of the wedding, as its quite expensive to stay longer. The hotel is situated on a hill and the view over JHB is amazing.

You have to park your car at the bottom of the premises (full security), no cars are allowed close to the rooms, but they have a shuttle service to take you to the room with your luggage. The rooms are stunning, the bathroom even better!!! Spotless would be the best word to describe the cleanliness. I don’t think anything can beat a nice bathroom :) The hotel has all the amenities you can think off, and 5 star service is the norm. As for what i remembered, the room was serviced twice during the day.

The food we had at the wedding reception as well as breakfast the following morning was exceptional. They had a wide spread of anything and everything. Some of the facilities they have are pools, a spa, tennis courts, gym etc. I didn’t use any of them, as there was no time, but should I stay longer next time, I’ll definitely make use of them.

Would I stay there again? I guess not, not because it wasn’t great, it’s just a tad too expensive for me (since I live half an hour away i’d rather drive back), but if you have the money and want to splurge, this is not a bad place to do it!!
our room
the view to the one side

Check Johannesburg Hotel Deals