The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd

207 Queens Quay West, Toronto, Canada
(416) 214-2772
The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd - Interiors.
The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd - Interiors.
The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd - Super pub!
The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd - Super pub!
The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd - Paulaner Weiss.
A great fan of German beers.
The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd - Jambalaya
The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd - Jambalaya

The Watermark Irish Pub & Restaurant Ltd Toronto Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
At last, i found Paulaner!!! Sep 08, 2013
My last day at Toronto, i decided to explore Harbourfront centre. Basically my target was to visit Toronto island opposite the town, so i walked along Lake Ontario. When i saw this pub was full of people at 11 o'clock the morning, i "kept" the location in my brain and i visited this pub-restaurant when i was back from the island. I was already hungry after 2 hours bike in the island!

The true is that the Americans and Canada beers aren't delicious. Just i saw that the pub offers Paulaner, i started from there! I was thirsty for good!! I prefered to catch a table outside, under the sun. It was little difficult but i remember that my waiting time was small. From the main menu i choose to eat Jambalaya, a strange plate which includes chicken, onions and rice. Food is common but the name of the plate is strange(!!!). Food was delicious and i ordered 2 Paulaner weiss more(!). I enjoyed so much my lunch, because the location of this pub is simply perfect, the service from stuff excellent, the guests fine, the weather was clear so the tables outside were sought after, and the pub offers German beer....An excellent choice if somebody visit Toronto!
Paulaner Weiss. A great fan of Ge…
Jambalaya
RIGAS says:
Για εμενα που ειμαι ζαπλουτιδης, ψιχουλα φιλαράκι μου....:)
Posted on: Sep 08, 2013
Johnpro says:
Nice review Jim :)
Let me ask about the prices , was normal or kolopiasetion ?
Posted on: Sep 08, 2013