The Vista Licensed Restaurant

(06) 838 8279

The Vista Licensed Restaurant Wairoa Reviews

goezi goezi
Close your eyes, enjoy the food. Nov 22, 2008
There's nothing much to inspire my writing when I picture the decor of The Vista, it's tired after 30 odd years of existence.

Too much dark wood and deep coloured carpet makes you want to have a few more drinks so I guess you're lucky the bar is the first thing you come to as you enter the place.

The Vista Licensed Restaurant is part of the Vista Motor Lodge but plenty of the Wairoa locals enjoy this place as their main restaurant for big occasions, so there's no problem if you're not staying here and wish to walk in off the street.

The staff are very friendly, as you'd expect in small town New Zealand, and the chef is very good at turning out those good Kiwi mains of Steak or seafood.

Like the decor, the music didn't do it for me but the pace of service and course delivery was well timed so I didn't have to hang around listening to it any longer than I needed to.

The best thing about The Vista is it typically services the working Kiwi Bloke. This means it serves good food at a good price - Nice one!

Check Wairoa Hotel Deals