The Vine Tavern

801 E Apache Blvd, Tempe, AZ, USA

The Vine Tavern Tempe Reviews

acowboy acowboy
Good Intoxicated Fun For Cheap... Aug 29, 2008
The saying "Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover" is applied here. Just by looking at this place you think that it should be condemed or something. Looks likes its old and ready to fall apart. But don't be fooled, about 2 miles away lies ASU and the party crowd. This is a pretty cool spot to get extremely drunk very cheaply. The drink specials can't be beat. Monday, Wednesday, Friday $1 u-call-its. Thursdays they have 32 oz domestics for $3.00; $5.00 for specialty and imported drafts. I am a Blue Moon kind of guy!! They have a ridiculous amount of beers on tap, over 20. The $5.00 cover charge for guys after 9 PM is a stupid, but I can't complain that much I don't know how many times I have left with a $20 - $40 bill and extremely drunk. The bartenders are really cool, but the waitresses can be a little slow(that is what small tips are for). The food is pretty good and they have a wide range of burgers and wings with around 12 different sauces. The food is a little pricey compared to the drinks but still a good deal.

I did have one incident where one of the bouncers tried to kick out a friend of mine. He said my 4 friends and I could stay, but she had to go. That wasn't happening!! The bartenders took care of the situation and the bouncer left us alone for the rest of the night. I haven't seen him in the place since!!

Check Tempe Hotel Deals