The Villa Siem Reap

The Villa Siem Reap Rates and Deals

The Villa Siem Reap Reviews

dfoo dfoo
Hanging in Angkor Nov 20, 2008
Looking at all the good reviews and photos of this place on the web had me excited from day one. And it delivers in spades. It was the perfect place to base ourselves when enjoying the splendours of Siem Reap and Angkor Wat. There is nothing like walking all day exploring the different wats and sites to come home to a place where you can just relax and put your feet up.

When making the booking I was given the choice of the standard, the superior standard and the deluxe room. I chose the superior standard. It was a huge room, a lot bigger than I expected it. There was a huge single bed that was left unused, as well as the double bed we were expecting. I'd hate to see the deluxe room if we got the superior standard.

All the mod cons were available such as safe, aircon, ensuite, satellite TV, free wifi internet and mini bar. We also had access to a shared balcony, which overlooked the courtyard. Not to mention the massages you could get right in your room. In the mornings there was complimentary toast and coffee/tea which you can have in your room if you so wished. In fact you can have all your meals in your room if you so inclined. I think they got it wrong when they listed this place as a guesthouse. Personally I think its more of a B&B.

At the counter you can ask one of the helpful staff members (who are all locals) to book you a tuk tuk or a tour. They have a whole list of activities you can do in and around Siem Reap. Including one where you spend a day with a local family to understand the lifestyle there. Which I thought was pretty cool.

If there was a better place within the same price range I would be surprised. Definitely would come back to The Villa if I am ever back in Siem Reap. I would recommend this place to anyone.
The beds
The bathroom

Related Travel Blogs About The Villa Siem Reap

The Bangkok- Siem Reap Scam
Right, so there aren't many words that can describe the change there is going from Thailand into Cambodia. First, we get up at 7, and set off from our hostel (which I can highly recommend) to go to A…Villa, Siem Reap. 5.50 p/n, ensuite, awesome! AND, we have our tuk-tuk driver ready for tomorrow! Perfecto…

Check The Villa Rates and Deals