The View Restaurant

Indian Route 42 Oljato-Monument Valley, Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, USA - (435) 648-2602

The View Restaurant Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
you're paying for the view... Jan 07, 2012
We were at the restaurant for an early breakfast because we wanted to see the grandeur landscape of Monument Valley at sunrise. The view indeed was fantastic and from our table we could see the amazing Mittens Formation through the restaurant’s huge glass windows.

However, our breakfast meal wasn’t that fantastic! Toasted breads were overdone and became too hard to chew. Cheese omelet was bland. The fried Chicken for country breakfast was dry. Bacon was not crispy. And our coffee weren’t refilled. My children wanted to order orange juice but they didn’t have.

They charged too much for the poor quality of food and even with a $5.00 voucher it was still overpriced.

I'd say this is one of those places where you’re paying for the view or the ambiance instead and not for the food and services.

If we have a choice, we won't be dining here but there is nothing we can do. This is the only restaurant inside the park.

I suggest you bring your own food if you are heading into this direction. The hotel rooms are equipped with microwaves and mini-fridge anyway.
dining area
dining area overlooking one of the…
pretty nice dining area but I reit…
Zagnut66 says:
If they don't have orange juice for breakfast customers, they're not even trying.
Posted on: Feb 01, 2014
Nana_gincin says:
Resuming ... good view, only!
Posted on: Feb 01, 2014