The View NYC

1535 Broadway, New York, NY, USA
The View NYC - Inside the Hotel, view from the elevator!
The View NYC - The Steak!!! Yummy

The View NYC New York Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
Great Bar with Great View Feb 06, 2015
While staying in New York in 2012 we stayed at the Marriott hotel in Times Square. One of the good things about the hotel is that they have a revolving bar/restaurant at the top. It really is a great place to go for at least one drink. No reservations are needed but they do have a one drink minimum policy.

it's a bit of an expensive place to go which is why we only went for drinks. They have an amazing cocktail menu. We all had different drinks and loved all the different cocktails.

When you're in New York, a city full of tall buildings, you need to find one of them to go for a meal / drink with a view
mosted mosted
Best restaurant I've had dinner in so far Oct 08, 2009
### Location ###

The View Restaurant is directly located on the Times Square, so its the most central place it could be. Its part of the Marriott Marquis Hotel and located on the very top of it. Its a revolving rooftop restaurant, so you have a great view, actually "The View" over Manhattan in all directions :-)

When you arrive you can take one of the coolest evelvators to go up, cause the hotel looks awesome from the inside, just check the picture attached!

### Food & Service ###

The food was even better than the view, I had the best steak I ever ate and the starter (which was a little bird) tasted very good either. The white wine we had was outstanding.

The Service was good aswell, we got a table directly by the window (there are others more to the inside) and the waiter was good.

The whole restaurant is noble, so you have to pay attention to the dresscode and wear a suit and women anything comparably instead. I heard they dont want to have kids there because of the disturbances and loudness, so pay attention to that.

### Prices ###

That was the most expensive restaurant I ate in so far and it was a birthday present, otherwise I would not have visited it. The wine we had was at 12$ per glass (we had 3 glasses each, was one of the cheapest) and I dont know about the 3-Course Dinner, cause it was a present.

Anyway, I would recommend this one, cause it was a cool experience!
Inside the Hotel, view from the el…
The Steak!!! Yummy

Related Travel Blogs About The View NYC

Touring the NY city harbor in the
The “BEAST” is a fast speedboat that zooms ...        along the NYC harbor at 45 mph.             &…NYC harbor at 45 mph.                  It takes you close-up to the Statue…

Check New York Hotel Deals