The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel

The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel Rates and Deals

The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel Macau Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel Oct 18, 2016
I'm not impressed with this hotel. The lobby is a bit over the top, but the rooms are too old fashioned.

No doubt it drives a lot of tourists, but for that price, I would have expected top class of everything. Sadly no.

Everything was quite "average" for a 5-star hotel, by that, I mean they have everything a 5-star hotel is supposed to have, like a working desk, international power adapter, good wifi, spa, pool, the norm...Apart from that there was nothing outstanding.

Things I didn't like are:

- There is no master switch for all the lights in the room. Their most basic room is HUGE, but without a master switch, imagine you having to go to all 4 corners to turn off the lights

- They didn't replenish all the toiletries (maybe they've forgotten, but this is not an excuse)

- Very limited power socket in the room, and even when there is, it's at the least expected corners - next to the stairs?!!

- There were 2 bathrobes in the room but after the 1st night's housekeeping, one was removed! WHY?!! I had to ask them to bring back one (although I'm not using) in case they accuse me of stealing one.

- They have a bathtub but no shower hose. Just a tab to fill the bathtub.

- TV was those bulky ones (not flat screen) and TV channels are mostly local Chinese movies.

- For such a prestige hotel I would have expected a very good business centre, but no, it was only a desk with few computers, under/next to the escalator.. WHAT?!!

However, I'd praise them for:

- Bed was comfortable

- The bathroom and toilet is big and spacious, good lighting, big mirrors, comes with weighing machine and hairdryer. Water pressure was good.

- Fast wifi connection

- Service was fast and helpful

Overall, it's seriously an average hotel with sky high rates.
monkeymia79 says:
Congratulations on your featured review Jenny.
hightide says:
Congrats on your featured revuew :)
simsing says:
Congrats on the feature, Jen!
TB_Xim TB_Xim
Luxurious and huge May 05, 2013
We checked-in at the main lobby, there was a queue but check-in was fast and efficient. Everywhere was noisy and crowded with guests, sightseers/tourists and gamblers. We’ve been here many times so we already knew it.

We had the Royal Suite #13090 in north wing. Big suite, clean and well-appointed with the view overlooking the golf course. King size bed was comfortable and clean. Spacious bathroom and clean with separate tub and shower. The suite has 3in1 fax/copier/printer machine, in-room safe, minibar and ironing facilities. Internet connection/wifi at 160HKD for 24 hour, we didn’t use.

We booked the suite without breakfast. Buffet breakfast is usually crowded with a long queue. Since it’s a huge hotel, there’s lacking in service and most of the staff barely speak English.

For first time visitors, it will be a bit confusing to navigate around even there are signs everywhere. There are a lot of shops from mid to high-end and designer brands. Plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars and there’s a food court in level 3. There are three canals for gondola rides. Venetian has the largest casino in the world and like most of the casinos in Macau, only Hong Kong Dollars are accepted. HKD are accepted and can be used in Macau but Macau Patacas are not accepted in Hong Kong.

Venetian provides complimentary shuttle bus service every 5 to 10 minutes from/to ferry terminals, airport and other places in Macau.

Do not stay here during weekend, it’s packed with people from mainland China and Hong Kong.

Here's a link of a video what else to do and see here:

Royal Suite
Royal Suite
Living Room
View from the Suite
MyLifeInTravel MyLifeIn…
city inside city Sep 09, 2012
A small city (the hotel)inside a small island (Taipa)inside a small territory (Macau).It's a piece of art. As its name it's been designed to let feel you are in Venice.

All rooms are suites, and you have every thing you need from a hotel room from bed to printer. Inside this small city (the hotel)you can find malls, rests, cafes, shows, entertainments, ATMs, pools, gardens, ...etc

And around the small city (the hotel),there are more cities (hotels)like four season, city of dreams, banyan tree ...etc
MyLifeInTravel MyLifeIn…
city inside city Jun 04, 2012

edregin edregin
My Venetian Hotel Experience Jan 09, 2011
You probably wonder why this is not recommended and I rated this an average hotel (despite the greatness of the hotel's amenities, beautiful room and how much this resort hotel has amazed me).

If you were on the same ferry with me & my travel buddy Yvonne, you definitely will give us a smile and could see from our faces how excited we were to get off and be in Macau asap. Who wouldn't? It's our first time to be in a Venetian hotel.

However, when we reached the hotel we were disappointed to find out we need to follow a long line to get checked in. The worst was when all these tourists (be in a group or not who are on for Venetian Excursion) comes and goes out in the same reception area where the hotel guests are checking in and out. I don't know but I really felt it was a turn off, a very much crowded reception where supposedly a warm welcome should be felt, but it wasn't the case (so there was a bad impression on the service right there).

We couldn't complain though with our room. It was very big, more of like one bedroom apartment (but in a posh way). It has all the amenities that you would need (TV, Fridge, Coffee Maker, Fax), the huge bathroom with your own bathtub, sala set, dining table, etc and etc. In short, we fell inlove with our room.

The food selection during breakfast (which by the way was included in the room rate that we have paid) was great! Yvonne reminded me of Gluttony coz I couldn't help myself and stuffed myself a lot, nyaay! :D

The resort hotel provides a free shuttle bus to the heart of the city (airport and other areas in Macau) but we didn't take advantage on this as many are on queu. But what I am trying to tell here is that the location is not a problem at all.

But then again no matter how fab this place is (all nice & signature brands being sold here, great selection of restaurants, the shows, many to mention...oH! I actually could go on and go on about it...but then this hotel/resort (aside from being a mall) being known as one of the city's top tourist attractions...became a wrong hotel choice for us (in our preferred kind of a hotel/resort).

In our opinion, we wished we could have stayed in any of the next door hotels (and just visited Venetian for gondola rides, window shop & etc. but definitely not on staying there). Having said that, Yvonne and I we're happy that we had the share of Venetian Macau experience. We wouldn't know how it's going to be if we didn't book it.

P.S

If you fancy to try and experience though how it is to stay there, a night wouldn't hurt much! :D
guym_24 guym_24
Venetian is not a hotel "It is a huge Shopping mall" Apr 14, 2011
In my views You should only stay in this hotel when you only want to shop and shop.. This hotel will give u feeling of staying in huge Shopping mall.. This hotel is beautifully constructed but do not provide fresh air..so you will need to go out of the hotel to have some fresh air..
amircs amircs
nice hotel Mar 08, 2011
great Hotel. Nice big room and good service. Staff spook good english and the room service was very good. Only dissappointing: no free internet plus the windows could have been cleaned. but otherwise best hotel in macau& world. so many shops and restuarant in venetian built shopping center in the hotel. and great casino too.
dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Truly Luxurious Venetian Resort,Macau Jun 16, 2010
Finally,we are soon leaving hongkong.By bus with lot of luggages we go to Tsim Sa Sui Sea port,check in & we are about going to Macau.By Cotai Strip CotaiJet Ferry we went there, and its direct route between the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal.Arrived Macau,there will be a free shuttle bus to bring us to the Venetian Hotel....

Reach The Hotel,we stopped at the West Lobby which the check in lobby,quite weird usually we check in at the main lobby in other hotels.And we have to queue since lot of tourist there.One of my friend go for check in & I was going out for buy some portugese eggtarts.Must try egg tarts if you are there. The Hotel Venetian Macao represents, in one location, all of the key elements will find here.From fine dining, upscale shopping, entertainment, all-suite rooms, meetings and conventions, & expansive recreation amenities.

The staff are helpful and corteous.

This is the third time I've been here but never enjoy the facilities.Always go for the Grand Canal shoppes.Bought some souvenirs and shop for myself :)

Done check-in,we've got a junior suites.which have a dining room,2 bathrooms and mini office and one kitchen.The room was nice,big,spacious & comfortable.but I prefer my previous stayed which I had a Bella suites for 2nights.For this Junior suite is more for business not leisure compare to Bella suites.Bella suites have a good theme decoration which I love the most.

The Grand Canal Shoppes,design exactly the same as venetian .Also have a gondola ride with the gondola singer.Have a walk there & will be enthralled by the serenading sounds of the Streetmosphere performers and singing gondoliers who transform The Grand Canal Shoppes into the romantic sounds of old world Venice.

Everything is inside here.Then delight in one of their many world class restaurants, bars and cafés. fine dining and fastfood are available as well.Foodcourt is available at Grand Canal Shoppes. you wont have to leave venetian anymore as the stores are complete,from the middle up brand to the high end branded it's all complete. you can cross to four seasons if you want the luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton,Dior,Hermes,Burberry,Prada,Marc.Jacobs & many more..Four seasons shoppes enable the discerning shopper a stylish and luxurious way to shop and dine.Prepare a flat shoes to be ready for a lot of walking. You may want to avail of their resort pass too. but of course there are a lot of chinese here.Don't affraid to get bored here ;)

The next day I woke up & going down to Cafe Deco which serve the worldwide cuisine.Also the long queue during the entry.All the food was good & feel so full to start a new day.I have to get back to my room & packing & move to Hard Rock hotel which is Cross from Venetian & located at City of Dreams Which is 3 Hotels Complex.

Just For your information.There is a lot of free shuttle Bus if you want to go visit another hotel.My way of getting from an island to another is simply taking a hotel networked buses. Hotels in Macau are cooperating with another hotel, so no worries for transportation. Like me I'm staying at the Venetian Hotel & Resort, I just walk to the hotel west lobby which is just in front (less than 5 mins walk), after walking to the Venetian bus stop.There will be a row,like 1st Row is going to Sands,& so on. I just wait at the hotel's bus stop and there I saw the bus stop at Row 13 which will go to City of Dream. Which is 3 Hotel Complex Such as Grand Hyatt,Crown,& Hard Rock Hote, I just hop-in without paying any cents and after 15 minutes,The first stop will be at Four seasons shoppes,& then City of Dream. I arrived at the City of Dream... I noticed that the bus I'm taking is also going to the plaza.. And there are another buses heading to Grand Lisboa... wow! imagine a free tour with deluxe bus around Macau!

I will be back to Venetian Hotel again & again ;)
Night view of Venetian Resort
Theme Bedroom of Bella suite
The Bathroom
Love the room
shasya says:
Thank you for such a detailed review, can't wait to be there...
Posted on: Aug 31, 2010
Great review, thanks!
Posted on: Jun 16, 2010
dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Truly Luxurious Venetian Macau May 09, 2010

The staff are helpful and corteous.

I will be back to Venetian Hotel again & again ;)
Kurisu Kurisu
The Venetian Macao Jun 01, 2009
The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel is one of the newly built Hotels located on Cotai Strip in Macao. It's the sister casino & hotel resort to the Venetian in Las Vegas. It features 3000 suites and a lot of space for gambling, retail and convention.

The Venetian as well as the whole Cotai Strip project is owned by the Las Vegas Sands corporation.

While visiting Macao during my Hong Kong trip in March, I spent one night in a suite in The Venetian Macao.

I have been to The Venetian in Las Vegas and I must say, this one is even better. It's just as beautiful, but it's even bigger, has a better shopping mall with a wonderful food court!

The Four Seasons Hotel is attached to The Venetian and is accessible from there. They have their own shopping mall, which is more luxurios than The Venetian's.

The room - which was a Bella Suite with two queen beds - was spacious and really beautiful. Nice furniture, well equipped, two TV sets, fax machine, internet access, and many more amenities. Nothing there I could possibly complain about...

You get good bang for the buck there!

The room cost about 1800HK$ for one night, which is ok for a luxury hotel such as this. The Venetian in Vegas is cheaper, but they got a lot of competition over there...

The only downside: At the moment, Cotai Strip is just a huge construction site. Concrete towers and cranes everywhere you look. Unlike Vegas, nothing going on there on the streets in the evening.

Well, they have a good and free shuttle bus service downtown and to the ferry terminals, so you just go downtown to have some action.

However, I really liked to stay at The Venetian Macao, and would definitely go there again.
The Venetian Macau, as viewed from…
The Venetian Macau
Inside Venetian Macau
Grande Canal with Gondolas inside …
vicmayor vicmayor
Impressive and Big Feb 21, 2009
The Venetian Hotel in Macao is a Very Big and Impressive hotel. The Hotel is very grand and shining with Gold. Check In was a bit slow as the Receptionist had a hard time locating our reservation. On the Voucher it was my name which PAL used, but on their system it was under my mother. After locating our reservations, they gave us the Card Keys and the MAP to our room. We went thru the Casino to get to our Elevator. The room of the Venetian, our room was very impressive, everything from the Bed, to the TV, to the Bathroom, to the Toiletries, everything as in everything was impressive. The Breakfast included was also good. So many food choices to choose from.
Lobby of Venetian Hotel
Our Room at the Venetian
jayajaya jayajaya
All in ONE Jul 23, 2009
It is a one stop entertainment Hotel. You can find a big casino, Gondola ride, huge shopping arcade, dozens of restaurant, children area, and of course relaxation. The resort is so big, so you have to use a hotel map to get to your suite. It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it. There's a hotel transfer in and out to the international airport for free. It's the best I've ever stayed in.
Eric says:
Thanks for your hotel review and welcome to TravBuddy!
Posted on: Jul 23, 2009
3brina 3brina
Pirice + Quality Oct 04, 2008
hmmm i stay in Venetian macau hotel on January 2008.... a really nice and luxury hotel... the hotel is very huge... they are really serious in building venetian environment... the decoration is looks like we walking in venetian... there is canals inside the hotel area where u can ride a gondola upon it... if u walk inside the hotel u will always hear classical music, it's because the gondola rider always sing classical song... yeah they really sing it not from Cd or cassette... i personally love classical music so i really enjoy it... every few hour there will be street performance inside the hotel (man and women sing and dance like in the opera)...

the hotel room is so big... the twin sharing room have 2 queen size bed and 1 sofa bed... so 6 people will fit in one room...^_^ the bathroom hotel is very clean... and there is 2 TV in the room... one in front the sofa and one in front the bed...overall i cant complain about the room...

if u want to eat there is cafes, and restaurant inside the hotel... the food is delicious... there is so many kind of food from japan, korean, chinese, and western food... but form me the price is quite expensive... 1 meal can cost u 60 HK$..there is also shopping area inside the hotel...

for me the hotel location which a little bit far from the center of Macau is a problem... because when i travel i like to walk around and see the real life of the city... so if u love luxury and a lay back vacation this hotel is suitable for u,but if u like to walking around and explore macau this hotel would't be right for u....
Can10eezCF00L Can10eez…
Feb 25, 2008
I only stayed here, because I got to the Ferry from Hong Kong, and couldn't see the people I was going to meet up with. So what did I do as a budding adventurer? Follow the crowd of people hopping onto a random bus in a place I know nothing about, of course!

Maybe it's because I went during the holiday season, that the prices were so high, but in either case, the rooms were awesome! The hotel itself is very very grand. Considering most of the new hotel/casinos in Macau are actually funded by casino owners in Las Vegas, it's kinda' hard to imagine how it couldn't be awesome.
This bed is "pimpin'"
A shower stall AND a bathtub. A b…
My dream bathroom sink and mirror.
For you office execs: There's a f…

The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel Amenities