The VegieBar

03 9417 6935

The VegieBar Melbourne Reviews

travel_bug79 travel_b…
Great for food and atmosphere Nov 14, 2010
As a local of Fitzroy, VegieBar is the restaurant I choose to eat at most often. Why? That's easy. The food is delicious! I'm not a vegetarian but I just go there because the food is delicious. And the servings are so big that I rarely finish a plate - and I am a big eater! The atmosphere is very casual and easy-going. Service is usually really good.

My only warning is that this place is ALWAYS full, regardless of day of the week or time of night. The best time is 5pm. I wouldn't let this put you off though as they have a fabulous separate bar and beer garden out the back where you can wait for a table to become available.

My tips for awesome foods - I usually choose a curry or a mexican dish as they are always amazing, but I know the noodle dishes are pretty fab as well.
missl missl
Nov 22, 2006
It's been so long since I last traveled (two years ago,,,eek!) but there is a must eat place in Fitzroy in Melbourne that is amazing.

Every time I go there I thoroughly enjoy the meals & is it very affordable , it is one of the best lunches I have ever had.

So for all those vegetarians & vegans this place you must try once. The service is great and the people are really cool (think dreads and anything alternative).

You will find lovers ofalternative music musing away or discussingthe significance of a songor a family having a lunch!
Martin_Austria says:
VegieBar a very good restaurant in Melbourne.
Have been there twice. (only twice)
Posted on: Jul 08, 2007