The Vanderbilt YMCA

The Vanderbilt YMCA Rates and Deals

The Vanderbilt YMCA New York Reviews

freddypn freddypn
The Hostel of Vanderbilt YMCA Feb 05, 2013
Located at the heart of Time Square. Near everything and good accommodation for the price. Near museum, parks, nightlife, and major attractions. See NYC at an affordable price...... Near the heart f central park, cafes, movie theaters, Broadway shows, and great restaurants. located near all metro services. Meet different people traveling from all walks of life and enjoy the scenic view of one of the best city in the world. Price is what you are looking for and location, you got it!
msunknown msunknown
clean, comfortable,but a bit broke Jan 12, 2013
some staff there are nice,some are not to patience. room is small but clean.

Even the bathroom is at outside but I get a room next to it,room 504, so it is convenience. but because you have to share with people. so it may has a bit smell.

It is quiet there at night. comfortable bed.

It is the best price motel at Manhattan. the most safe place and best transfer to everywhere.Just to walk 2 minutes.then you will be at 3rd ave. turn to left to 3 to 4 blocks,then cross street there will be 42st subway. or you turn right,walk 5 to 6 blocks,there is another subway call lexinton.

I had stay there at five days. I didn't go to gym there. so I can't give any review about it.but it seems a lot people go there.
eirejames eirejames
Good location Nov 04, 2011
I stayed in a single room for a four nights stay. The room was small but adequate for my stay and also the price. The bed was extremely comfortable which I could not believe and was not expecting it.The shower and bathroom were a long walk from my room and were relatively small considering the amount of rooms on the each floor. The safety Box service make my stay more pleasant as I didn't have to worry about money or my passport. The staff at the desk however were unfriendly and slightly rude however when I was checking out the women was extremely nice (pity the rest weren't of the same mold).The is also a gym on the ground floor but most guest would have more interest exploring the city rather than using the gym. Location is very nice too and walking distance to many areas and a few block to grand central.
kasanote kasanote
Single in NYC: I recommend it May 22, 2011
Hallo,

after one night, I have spent in Hostel YMCA Vanderbilt in the New York City, I can make short conclusion. Ideal location, bathroom (in the 9th floor) clean and never occupied. The room itself - bed comfortable (just surprisingly high - with me 165cm I had feeling of climbing into it :). I felt cold in the night. Used to Czech & Austrian style of sleeping with warm duvet, I couldn’t get warm with this bed-sheet over me only… And yeh, carpet could be washed once a while. I was wearing socks or shoes. I didn’t feel comfortable to be barefoot ;)

Overall, I can recommend this hostel.

BR