The Times Hostel - Camden Place

The Times Hostel - Camden Place Rates and Deals

The Times Hostel - Camden Place Dublin Reviews

emaerie emaerie
My first hostel experience Apr 09, 2012
The Times on Camden was my first experience at a hostel. I'm so glad I "accidentally" booked a private room (it was semi-private but I was on my own) and gave myself the opportunity to adjust to hostel living on my own. The location of the hostel was amazing. The room itself was teeny-tiny, the bed and mattress were not ideal, and the street was quite busy with drunken debauchery outside my window making it difficult to sleep at night. I'm sure the other rooms not facing the street might be different but I didn't get to experience those. There are two washrooms available at most times but when I tried to take a shower later in the morning, there was no hot water left. The staff was very friendly though I found the other guests to be relatively antisocial during breakfast (which was pretty much cereal and toast - but better than nothing). All in all, definitely not as bad as it could have been and decent value!

The Times Hostel - Camden Place Overview

Welcome to The Times Hostel - Camden Place!

We are a cozy, clean and friendly backpackers hostel located in Dublin's Village Quarter, just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College.

We want all our guests to have a great visit to Dublin and our friendly and experienced staff is happy to help you out with questions and ideas for the city (and we have free maps for you too).

Come stay with us and enjoy:

24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi, free international land line calls, free continental breakfast every day (with delicious pancakes on the weekends!), free tea/coffee/hot chocolate all day, free luggage storage, free hugs (when you need one), free dinner every Wednesday (it's yummy).

There is a big kitchen to cook in, a lounge with TV and bookswap, free weekly events, free dinner every Wednesday, discounts to most tourist attractions and pubcrawls, free DVDs and games.

Enjoy your coffee on our outside terrace, and check out our artist's gallery (which features a new local Dublin artist every month).

Linen is free (yes, we'll make your bed), luggage storage is free, and you'll find free city maps and tour information at reception.

We're tucked away in a side street just off of Camden Street. Dublin buses and LUAS (Dublin's Light Rail System) are right outside our door. Bus 16A (one-minute away) will take you straight to and from the airport!

The Times Hostel - Camden Place Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower