The Tiger Hotel

Check Phuket Hotel Deals

The Tiger Hotel Phuket Reviews

yuness yuness
Avarage Hotel Jun 21, 2011
The Tiger Hotel is located in Patong Area. Location close Jungcelon, where you can shop and buy some local goods, and also near Bangla Road, where people party in the evening as there are plenty of bars open. Only about a 10 minute walk to the Patong beach. And on the way to the beach, you'll see many small travel agency, if you are interested in joining the tour as Phi Phi Island tour, James bond tour or may transfer from hotel to the airport, you can ask a travel agent, and I found that they can provide special discounts to me so I booked a couple of trips from travel agents.

Initially I was a little concerned about the noise levels that will be experienced at the time I was in this hotel, considering the lobby floor of the hotel has a restaurant that provides live music until the early hours, but after I went through it myself, instead I have found a quiet room, a large, facilities in the room full, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Safe Box, Coffee and Tea maker, Hot / Cold Shower, Satellite TV, Telephone and Free WIFI connection and most importantly..Overall I'm satisfied with this Hotel.

From Patong is approximately 1 hour to Phuket International Airport..
yuness says:
Thanks Jim,also I like this place :D
Posted on: Mar 15, 2013
rsvpme says:
As I said earlier..I like this place.
Posted on: Mar 15, 2013