The Three Amigos

4035 106 Street, Edmonton, Canada

The Three Amigos Edmonton Reviews

Rokerij Rokerij
Restaurant FAIL!!! May 13, 2012
I've been there twice now (hence both my reviews on this site) and the first time service was not great by any stretch of the word, but this time it was awful.

You've probably heard the word "awful" describing service before. Sometimes it might have been a little harsh, sometimes well deserving. In this instance "awful" is the nicest possible way to explain the quality of service we received.

For starters, there was 30 minutes between our starters and drinks being dropped off and seeing not only our waiter, but any waiter who could get us cutlery and napkins to eat it with or new drinks.

When we finally seen someone we asked for cutlery, napkins, and another round of beers. 30 minutes later it all arrived along with a promise that our food was on its way out.

45 minutes later and seconds before we were about to walk out our food arrived. Our beers were empty so we ordered another round and quite directly told the waiter to bring them immediately which he actually did that time.

When the waiter returned with our beers we also asked for the check. We didn't want to spend 30+ minutes waiting to pay like the table next to us did. In fact we looked around and there was not a happy face in the room. People were looking as ticked off as we were.

The food was mediocre at best. No where near the quality we received the first time we were there. We didn't even get the free nachos like we did the first time, but a few other tables did.

Finally we were done and went to pay at the till. Just as he was about to take our payment the phone rang. He asked if we minded waiting just a moment while he took their order. I thought it was rude, but whatever - I wasn't planning on tipping at this point anyway. So he finished that order and came back to us. Again the phone rings and he asks us the same thing again, this time I said I do mind, put them on hold. He literally ignored what I said and took their order anyway. We walked out without paying.

We will NEVER be back here. This was the worst service I ever experienced and it is unacceptable. Restaurants that provide that type of service should not be in business.
Rokerij Rokerij
Authentic Mexican In Not So Authentic Setting May 04, 2011
This place was a great authentic mexican meal that tops other choices around Edmonton. The service was nothing to applaud but the food was. We had the enchilada's which were excellent and the free plate of nachos that come out with homemade salsa are unbelievably good. The only thing I don't like is that it has a nice Mexican themed seating area and a Lebanese themed donair take-away section. Very strange combo, but if you can get past that the food is great.

Check Edmonton Hotel Deals