The Terrace @ Song River

Riverside, Vang Vieng, Laos
The Terrace @ Song River - Just as the sun went down :)
The Terrace @ Song River - The view in the day time from the terrace
The Terrace @ Song River - The inside and you can even see the chandalier thing :)
The Terrace @ Song River - From the outside

The Terrace @ Song River Vang Vieng Reviews

kimpigott kimpigott
Gem of a restaurant right by the river, great staff and great food! Aug 13, 2011
This was a gem that I only found in the last couple of nights on my stay in Vang Vieng.

Really able to fully enjoy and appreciate it without the rain. It's a small restaurant funnily enough with a terrace that is outside and it's right on the river. The views are so nice, really glad I got to appreciate it for a couple of evenings.

The menu is not quite as extensive as the other restaurants and do not include much on the western side but do have your basics of fries etc and today I found the breakfast menu too. I ordered chicken fried rice and I got a substantial portion which was really tasty. I did also order french fries but me being me didn't check what I thought was salt to put on the chips and ended up putting sugar on to them! :)

I went back tonight just to have one last night there, felt bad just ordering a drink so ordered a fruit salad which was lovely. It was only 18,000 kip for the whole thing and just sat there by the river. They light it all up when it gets dark so it looks really pretty and they have a chandelier thing on the covered part of the restaurant which actually was a nice touch! I did notice a dart board as well and just hoped that no one decided to play seeing as I was right in the firing line ;p

The staff are so friendly too, spoke good English and made the effort to clear the tables away after you'd eaten too. something I've noticed they don't tend to really do till you go.

I would definitely recommend anyone to go here on a nice evening hopefully my pictures do it some justice!
The view in the day time from the …
Just as the sun went down :)
The inside and you can even see th…

Check Vang Vieng Hotel Deals