The Tea Room

The Tea Room - The Tea Room

The Tea Room London Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
English afternoon tea Mar 04, 2014
Having a traditional English afternoon tea is a must when visiting England (in my opinion). So during my winter trip I had to make room to experience this.

The Tea Room is conveniently located in Harrods Department Store so once we are tired of shopping & in need to rest our weary feet, we head for afternoon tea.

There are ala carte options & several afternoon tea set options. As it was already almost 3 pm, it was too early to take the luxurious option so I settled for a basic afternoon tea set which comprises of 2 freshly baked scones, 2 choice of jams, 1 serving of fresh cream & a pot of my choice of tea - Earl Grey. My fiance tried the Harrod's beer.

I absolutely loved it! I must confess I am a big fan of afternoon tea but to find a good traditional English afternoon tea in Singapore hasnt been easy & its very expensive. Okay, if I were convert back what i paid in pounds, it still expensive but worth every penny for me.

I decided to buy the jam later at the food hall (supermarket) having tried it first with my scones.
The Tea Room