The Surfers Paradise Beach Cafe

4 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Australia

The Surfers Paradise Beach Cafe Reviews

AussieMel82 AussieMe…
Lovely Breakfast on the Esplanade Jul 12, 2014
I found this place on Instagram and hadn't been there before so decided to head down for breakfast. The cafe is centrally located in the new 'Soul' retail/residential tower on the Esplanade. We sat outside with lovely views of Surfers Paradise Beach.

The menu is quite varied with a good selection. Some of the menu items are reasonably priced but some others are quite expensive.

I had pancakes with grilled banana and maple syrup. It was a three stack rather than the standard two stack that most cafes serve. The pancakes were light, thick and fluffy and the grilled banana was a yummy addition however three pancakes were just too much for me and I couldn't finish it. The pancakes were $12.50 compared to $13.50 for my partners bacon, eggs and toast.

The big breakfast was almost $20 which we thought was quite pricey. The coffee was not the best, strong but a little bitter which i guess i prefer to the warm milky stuff you usually get on the Gold Coast. Overall it's a lovely cafe with great views and something for everyone.
The Surfers Paradise Beach Cafe